Also known as breast augmentation, breast augmentation surgery uses implants to add volume to the breasts or restore lost breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy. If you are dissatisfied with the size of your breasts, breast augmentation surgery is an option to consider.
Breast augmentation can:
• Increase the size and projection of your breasts,
• Improve your body’s balance,
• Enhance your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Implants can also be used to reconstruct the breast after a mastectomy or injury.
Breast augmentation does not correct severely sagging breasts. Breast augmentation is an individualized procedure, and you should do it for yourself, not to satisfy someone else’s desires or to try to fit into any ideal image.
Breast augmentation may be a good option for you if:
• You are physically healthy,
• You have realistic expectations,
• Your breasts are fully developed,
• You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small,
• You are dissatisfied with your breasts due to loss of shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or aging,
• Your breasts differ in size or shape,
• One or both breasts did not develop normally.