Breast reduction surgery removes excess fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size proportional to your body and alleviate discomfort associated with overly large breasts. Improve your appearance with breast reduction surgery.
Excessively large breasts can cause emotional and health issues in some women. The weight of excess breast tissue can impair your ability to lead an active life. The emotional discomfort and self-consciousness often associated with large, sagging breasts can be a problem for many women as it can cause discomfort and pain.
Breast reduction surgery is an individualized procedure, and you should do it for yourself, not to satisfy someone else’s desires or to try to fit into any ideal image. Breast reduction is a good option for you if:
• You are physically healthy,
• You have realistic expectations,
• You do not smoke,
• You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too large,
• Your breasts limit your physical activity,
• You have back, neck, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts,
• You have grooves on your shoulders from bra strap pressure due to the weight of your breasts,
• You have skin irritation beneath the breast crease,
• Your breasts are saggy and pendulous,
• The nipple is below the breast crease when your breasts are unsupported,
• You have enlarged areolas and saggy skin.