Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing can be done in several ways, ranging from laser, light, energy-based treatments to chemical peels, and other non-abrasive methods.
If you want to improve the appearance of your skin, skin rejuvenation or resurfacing can be good for you. Skin rejuvenation can be achieved in various ways, ranging from laser, light, energy-based treatments to chemical peels, and other non-abrasive methods. The result is smoother, clearer, and more youthful-looking skin.
Skin rejuvenation is a treatment to address your skin, improve overall appearance and texture.
• Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are always visible and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
• Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
• Pigmentation: Freckles, sunspots, melasma, dark spots, or other dark spots resulting primarily from sun exposure.
• Scarring: Resulting from acne or skin injuries.
• Vascular disease: Visible blood vessels on the skin’s surface, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood blisters, or even constant facial flushing.
• Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the skin’s support structure (collagen and elastin fibers), resulting in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.